DYNAC 7100 FT
Floor-level flow through sequential accumulation for high-speed lines.
In-Line Pressureless Accumulation
Hartness offers a variety of accumulation and buffering conveyors which we call DYNAC, designed to improve the throughput and efficiency of high-speed packaging lines. The DYNAC 7100 series are Hartness’ floor level, mass flow accumulation systems and come in three configurations:
- 7100 – the standard U-shaped configuration
- 7100FT – in line flow through feeding one outfeed
- 7100DF – in line flow through feeding two separate outfeeds
The DYNAC 7100FT automatically expands its usable length based on line conditions, eliminating the effects of slowdowns or micro-stops and ensuring a constant and optimal product flow between machine centers. The DYNAC 7100FT or Flow Through guides containers inline through the system, gently transferring them from the infeed conveyor to the outfeed conveyor. This gives you added flexibility when laying out your line without losing any of the advantages and benefits of the Hartness DYNAC.
DYNAC-centric lines have a smaller footprint and operate with minimal noise, even on glass.
- Increased line efficiency
- Reduced line pressure
- Eliminates complicated line controls
- Extremely low maintenance and operation
- Handles plastic, aluminum, and glass
- Runs light-weighted and reverse-tapered products
- Allow for close coupling of machine centers
- Sauces & Condiments
- Wine & Spirits
Connect with our experienced, market-based account managers team to learn more about how this product could benefit your line.