Floor-level sequential accumulation and line control for high-speed lines
Mass Flow Pressureless Accumulation
Hartness offers a variety of accumulation and buffering conveyors which we call DYNAC, designed to improve the throughput and efficiency of high-speed packaging lines. The DYNAC 7100 series are Hartness’ floor level, mass flow accumulation systems and come in three configurations:
- 7100 – the standard U-shaped configuration
- 7100FT – in line flow through
- 7100SF – with an integrated outfeed single filer
The DYNAC 7100 is a floor level system and offers a smart alternative to traditional bi-directional tables. Unlike some systems that simply provide accumulation, DYNAC’s space-saving configuration enables the implementation of ITW Hartness’ DYNAC-Centric line concept. DYNAC-Centric line design eliminates complicated line controls and allows equipment centers to be positioned close together in a smaller footprint. The DYNAC between the two centers isolates these from each other so each runs at its optimum efficiency.
- Increased line efficiency
- Reduced line pressure
- Eliminates complicated line controls
- Extremely low maintenance and operation
- Handles plastic, aluminum, and glass
- Runs light-weighted and reverse-tapered products
- Sauces & Condiments
- Wine & Spirits
Connect with our experienced, market-based account managers team to learn more about how this product could benefit your line.