Accurate, flexible, and pressureless high speed laning.
Utilizing continuous, servo-controlled motion, the Hartness GlobalLaner is able to precisely and gently lane a variety of container shapes and sizes including unstable and lightweight products. Even at conveyor speeds of up to 200 ft/min (60.96 meters/min), the GlobalLaner quietly and efficiently moves containers to their respective lanes. The system is flexible enough to handle a broad product range which includes bottles, bundles, cases and a variety of other packages with a changeover time of fewer than 10 minutes. The GlobalLaner may be provided as a single component of a packaging line, or it may be easily integrated with Hartness case packing solutions by Hartness Systems Group for a complete, vertically integrated solution. Once inside the laning system, containers run through a telescopic guide that shifts back and forth, as well as side to side, at the same speed as product flow. During the shifting process, the container is not clamped and product flow is not slowed. Some of the benefits of continuous motion product flow are the elimination of container to container contact, reduced noise levels and a reduction in product damage.
- Handles lightweight containers
- Continuous motion flow ensures no product or
- Quick, simple change over of 10 minutes or less
- The flexible product range includes bottles, bundles,
cases and a variety of other packages
- High-speed operation up to 200 feet/minute (60.96
- Servo motion control ensures accurate and reliable
placement of product
- Reduced noise due to elimination of container to
- Small footprint
- Sauces & Condiments
- Wine & Spirits
- Paper Products
- Soap & Shampoo
- PET/HDPE Container Mfg.
- Paper Products
- Cleaner, Bleach, & Detergent
- Chemical Products