Hartness Strategic Technical Education Program
Training after the purchase of a new machine
The H-STEP training programs comprised of several levels for different target groups are the basis for successful operation of the new machines.
- Prior to commissioning – Overview of and introduction to the control system and machine technology.
- After commissioning – Instruction of operators, maintenance staff and electricians.
Training during construction of a new line or a Greenfield project
When a new line is to be installed on a Greenfield site, it is an opportunity to train a team that is focused on maximum efficiency.
Our training program supports you in the soft factors:
- Design of an efficient training plan (consisting of different stages).
- Assessment of achievement of objectives (monitoring).
Training and consulting to increase performance of existing lines
- Assessment of the line’s function and OEE.
- Assessment of the staff’s skill level.
- Custom program designed around the specific needs of the team.