Need assistance selecting the right solution?
We're happy to point you in the right direction. Click here, and tell us what you need.
SUBSCRIBE NOW!Get new product updates.
Hartness' pack orienting and laning technologies accommodate the conveyance of odd shapes, unstable containers and multi-pack products with smooth, positive control. Gentle robotic handling ensures minimal product damage compared with traditional methods of laning and orienting, which use differential belts and bump turns. Our robotics solution provides safe transport for even the most advanced product packaging designs.
Our system also features tool-less, quick changeovers to keep your product moving through the packaging line and onto shelves with minimal interruption.
- Quick, automated, changeover
- New product ramp up
- Floor space configuration
- Plug and play vision
- Precision, controlled product handling
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Enables handling of cheaper and lighter weight materials
- Height reliability = higher efficiency = lower COGS