Personal and household care companies, as well as the associated chemical industry are using package innovation as a means of gaining the consumer’s attention. Unconventionally-shaped and light-weighted containers replace standard shapes and contours. Sustainability and material reduction, in both initial and secondary packaging, are standardized features of the increasingly green economy. New packaging designs boast high levels of functionality and ergonomic design. However, many of these same package characteristics also make it difficult for the personal and household care manufacturers to maintain and improve operational efficiency.
World-class solutions for the personal and household care markets:
- DYNAC and DYNAC-Centric line designs offer first in/first out, pressure-less accumulation, buffering and product conveyance for unconventionally-shaped containers.
- Robotic automation solutions provide flexible and low-pressure laning, case packing and palletizing of light-weighted and odd shaped containers and packages.
- Hartness’ top-load, intermittent-motion case packers (the Model 835 and Model 2800) are industry standards in the home, personal care and chemical industries.
- High-speed, continuous-motion laning for non-round containers continues to be among Hartness’ most popular solutions in these market segments.
- Hartness’ industry-leading engineering services team offers a full complement of integration services designed to improve operational efficiency and reduce risk. These services include packaging line assessments, project scope development, line design and project management.
Though the needs of the global market are ever-changing, Hartness’ powerful commitment to both our customers and their industries has remained unchanged after nearly 50 years.
|DYNAC||Accumulation and buffering that provide consistent, perfectly-pitched upstream and downstream product flow for consistent and pressure-less handling.|
|Case Packing||Gentle and flexible handling allows for the case packing of a wide variety of difficult shaped containers and broad types of materials.|
|Laning||Continuous motion flow protects the integrity of the containers and their labels while the high speed laner remains accurate, flexible and pressureless operating up to 200 ft. /min.|
|Robotics||Vertically-integrated, robotic automation solutions for a variety of market segments|
|Palletizing||Provides flexible robotic high speed palletizing resulting in simple end of line solutions up to 100+ cases per minute.|
|Conveying||Dramatic improvements have been made to line throughput and product volume, providing first-in/ first-out pressureless product handling and accumulation.|
|Engineering Services||Experience across a wide variety of industries providing innovative layouts, reduced footprint line designs and leading project management and consulting services.|