Food and baked goods come to the table through virtually limitless pathways and forms. Traditionally presented produce, canned goods and packaged items, along with “ready to eat” meals demonstrate the breadth of options for acquiring food products. Creative packaging is not only the product of promotional and marketing campaigns, but efforts are being made to reduce packaging materials as a result of green initiatives and a desire to minimize cost. So while many companies in the food industry have seen tremendous growth in recent years, substantial volume increases, packaging changes and material reduction present challenges for food and baked goods manufacturers.
Hartness provides innovative solutions designed to help food producers address their greatest challenges.
Hartness’ world-class solutions for the food industry:
- DYNAC and DYNAC-Centric line designs offer first in/first out, pressure-less accumulation, buffering and product conveyance for difficult shaped containers.
- Robotic automation solutions provide flexible and low-pressure laning, case packing and palletizing of light-weighted and odd shaped containers and packages.
- Hartness’ top-load, intermittent-motion case packers (Model 835 and Model 2800) are industry standards.
- High-speed, continuous-motion laning for non-round containers continues to be among Hartness’ most popular solutions in these market segments.
- Hartness’ industry-leading engineering services team offers a full complement of integration services designed to improve operational efficiency and reduce risk. These services include packaging line assessments, project scope development, line design and project management.
|Engineering Services||Experience across a wide variety of industries provides innovative layouts, reduced footprint line designs and leading project management and consulting services.|
|DYNAC||Provides consistent, perfectly-pitched upstream and downstream product flow for consistent and pressure-less handling.|
|Robotics||Vertically-integrated, robotic automation solutions for a variety of market segments|
|Case Packers||Gentle and flexible handling allows for the case packing of a wide variety of difficult shaped containers and broad types of materials.|
|Laning||Continuous motion flow ensures no product or label damage while the high speed laner remains accurate, flexible and pressureless operating up to 200 ft. /min.|
|Conveying||Dramatic improvements have been made to line throughput and product volume, providing first-in/ first-out pressureless product handling and accumulation...